Skip to content
Our specific goals and aspirations will address the following four fundamental aspects:
- Promote education, including special education and employment.
- Enhance job skills by educating children, women, the elderly, and people with special needs.
- Fostering quality education for orphans and vulnerable children, and building well-equipped orphanages.
- Creating a social climate among the village community that encourages all girls of school age to enroll in school and enforce compulsory education.
2. Women Empowerment:
- Ensuring women are represented fairly at all levels of the political process and in society, enabling them to voice their concerns and needs.
- Promoting women’s abilities through education, skill development, and employment, giving priority to the eradication of poverty, illiteracy, and ill health among women.
- Providing assistance to women in establishing and realizing their rights; reducing all forms of discrimination against them.
- Empowering women to earn income beyond traditional occupations, achieving economic independence, and ensuring equality.
3. Environmental Protection:
- Make people aware of the importance of forests and trees and carry out tree planting campaigns.
- Removal of siltation of lakes and preservation of water bodies and awareness of the importance of rainwater harvesting.
- Carry out conservation and environmental protection programs.
- Make people aware of the dangers of plastic and the importance of recycling to reduce pollution.
4. Healthcare & Rural Development:
- Eliminate hunger, poverty and malnutrition.
- Promote preventative health care and sanitization.
- Maintain the availability of safe drinking water.
- Mobile clinic for rural communities.